Sighisoara, Dambovita

Very very good. Me atendió muy rapido y soluciono mi problema.

Related: Dhgate - Very prompt customer service at DH Gate

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1203863

"Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com"

Shopping in dhgate Dhgate "I recently discovered the website dhgate.com After seeing several makeup palettes that interested me decided to buy. i am very happy with the purchase The shadows have a lot of..." Read more First Time Buyer - DHgate Dhgate "One of the items I recently purchased arrived and I was very impressed with the quality of both products so much so that I await with anticipation my following two..." Read more Dhgate - I bought 2 cosmetic bag Dhgate "i am very satisfied.you can find everything you want with lowest price and fastest ship in DHGATE.i love it.sometimes i found wonderful items in Unbelievable price but i don't buy..." Read more Dhgate - Poorly made quality no protection Dhgate "I purchased these shoes considering all the good reviews the buyer had so I assumed to be sent shoes that I were satisfied with but not perfection of course because..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more