First time buyer,

I recently ordered an item from dhgate at the beginning of October of 2016 .Received a tracking number that was VALID BUT SOMEONE ELSES NAME, ADDRESS AND INFORMATION.

UPON Calling FedEx they of course can't give me information because it's not me. I then try and contact dhgate because I was just informed that the package was delivered to CA and signed for already. I live in Nevada. Even my credit card mailing address is in Nevada.

No mix up there ! BUT NO VALID CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER!!!! BUSY SIGNAL.... OR TELLIING YOU REFER TO WEBSITE...

NO LIVE PERSON. Finally, figured out how to email the seller which they tell you not to do. Seller is just as out of the loop as I was. Now I am trying to figure out how to cancel all together so they stop emailing me to confirm I have the item.

I WIll PAY FOR AN ITEM THAT I NEVER RECEIVED.

WHAT'S SO ODD IS HAVING AN EXACT TRACKING NUMBER TO AN ACTUAL PERSON. ..SEEMS KIND OF SHADY!!!!

PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION..THATS YOUR MONEY AND IT MAY TAKE A WHILE TO GET IT BACK.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dhgate customer care. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

French Lick, Indiana, United States #1233368

Hello! I have had the same problem except my order was randomly cancelled and I can't contact them to get my money back. How did you get your money back?

to Anonymous El Cajon, California, United States #1233658

use this email:

ccmanagement@dhgate.com

good luck

Dhgate2014
to Anonymous #1234098

Hi!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you received an incorrect tracking number and the order is not yet delivered.We will help you on that.

Please provide the order number (PO#) so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,