Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I orderd a phone on dhgate but the seller took to long to ship it so i opend a dispute, after that it took so long before i recieved a e-mail from dhgate with that my money has been refunded to my dhgate account i thougt WTF why not on my bank witch i used to make the payment.Now i want to transfer the monney to my own bank, but i see the cn charge a transaction fee of 50 usd.

This is the biggest scam !!I wil never buy on DHGate anymore i wil keep it on aliexpres best website ever but DhGate are number 1 Scammers !!

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1281907

Hi Jull123!

Since you paid using iDeal, all refunds will be sent to your DHpay account and you have the option to withdraw it or use it to pay for a different order. All bank transfer payments will be made through the DHpay account. If you want your refund to be on your bank, please use a credit card.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi Jull123!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and assist you further on your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,