1.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Dhgate is a scam!I ordered a piece for $100 it came in, but was broken and nobody from the site would help me get a refund!

Not only did the seller of the piece ignore me but so did customer service which just goes to prove how *** their customer service is! Even when you follow all of the steps to receive a refund it doesn't work!

Unless you are willing to lose out on money do not shop from this site!They don't give a *** about you as a customer!!!

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi ErinButler!

Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on it and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1273926

I have given my order number numerous times.I have jumped through all the hoops required and you guys have been no help.

I keep being told the same thing over and over and being redirected to different people who are also no help. I have tried to open an after sale dispute which by the way doesn't work and when I requested help doing an after sale dispute I was told to open an after sale dispute once again no help. So do I really wanna keep jumping through your hoops and wasting my time to be told the same thing and still not be satisfied...

considering you wont refund my money for your *** product?unless you can guarantee a different result this time I will just continue to share what a horrible site Dhgate is and tell people to not purchase items from you.