Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I had an issue with a seller who refused to cancel my order.I requested to cancel it before it was shipped but the seller still shipped it.

I contacted customer service and they took over.

I was given a full refund and they said that once I received the order, I could keep it as a gift.Excellent customer service!!!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). CarlaMGH is overall satisfied with Dhgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Hi CarlaMGH,

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you got refunded for it. Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: or send an email to .

Customer Service Center