4.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Had a problem with seller and DHgate stepped in and mediated the problem with seller for me.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhgate to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and dhgate customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Thank you for your positive review! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Please mark your review as resolved and send us a screenshot of this review with your login email at customer-support@dhgate.com so we can give you a $5USD coupon as a token of appreciation.

We are looking forward on your email!

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Thanks for your feedback! We're looking forward in doing more business with you!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,