Nicosia, Nicosia
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a custom dress because i loved the desigh from beautiful bridal seller after i checked the feedback 100% positive and 208 transactions. When i open the box i realised that the dress desigh was nothing from picture desigh.

I tried to get a refund and the seller refuses to give me. I also tried to upload pictures to their resulotion center and i cant brownse i cant do anything.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1193766

Take legal action out! So glad I didn't order the dress I saw!

Dhgate2014

Hi irene2015_2015!

WE do understand how concerning this is since you received an item that was not as described, rest assured that we will be here to help you. But first, can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)?

That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

Once we have your PO#, we will continue in helping you with this issue. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to message us back.

Riane

DHgate

This is a lesson as to why you don't order important or expensive items from 3rd world countries. There is normally no recourse at all against them because they operate outside US jurisdiction.

Sadly you will most likely not get a refund. FYI - lots of foreign companies pay people to give positive reviews.