No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller

!They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!

Literally I've been talking to a brick wall, with all their answer not solving any problems!!!! Such a disgrace considering this company is well known!!!! They've honestly lost a customer, terrible cusotmer service, terrible sellers. And to be honest I'm usually not a person who leaves reviews BUT Dhgate HAVE LEFT ME NO CHOICE AND HAVE MADE ME SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That I'm going to leave a bad review!!!!!!!

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!!Warning to everyone!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of stole money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of formal dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Dhgate needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned formal dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #997381

Hi Lozamm!

We do understand how frustrating this must be since you have not received your order, rest assured that we will be here to help you.

We checked your order here and we can see that it was shipped with tracking number 860584652.We tracked your order here and we can see that is already in Sydney.

You can track your order here: http://www.equickchina.com/en/Track.aspx?inputEQUICKEXPRESSID=Please+enter+Equick+tracking+number

For more questions about the order shipment, please feel free to contact the seller for updates.

Here is how:

1) Log in to your DHgate account. 2) Click “Shipped" under Active Orders. 3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link "Message Seller" under the “Action” column at the right side of the page.

Rest assured, DHgate will not release your payment to the seller unless you are satisfied with your order.

Your money is always safe with us.Riane Dhgate