Thessaloniki, Makedonia Thraki
100% full Not resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

DHGate continues to trade it's buyers with disrespect, braking it's own Terms and Rules!!

VIP items was bought.Sellers have sent out the items WAY AFTER order was paid and after processing time of shipment for VIP has been outdated!!

What is the meaning of VIP item Dispatch Pledge Guarantee, if seller doesn't send items intime, and still buyer is NOT compensated for violation of Dispatch Pledge, as claimed in DHGate's rules?? This is unacceptable!! This happend on orders: 1580941139 and 1581150071.

Also DHGate's Customer Support answers on messages VERY rarely, either NOT answers at all.24h Customer Support only says that they will look in to it, but still nothing happens.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. sukhumi is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about dress at Dhgate was customer service, refund issues and dispatch pledge Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments