I purchased a dress and paid for the dress through DHGates.The seller sent me a different dress in a different color.

Not even close to what I ordered. I sent back the dress and agreed to have them resend me the right dress. But again they sent me the wrong dress in the wrong color. I sent it back a second time.

They claim they never received either dress and refuse to refund my money. They rarely respond to my emails and even blocked me. When they do respond they keep calling me dear and telling me not to worry that they are still waiting for the dress. It has been over 3 months they should have received both of them by now.

I am obviously out almost $200 between the cost of the dress and both shipping charges.

Lesson to self.NEVER buy from CHINA!

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,