Of the many orders and hundreds of items I have purchased in the last year, I have only had one issue with a seller.I ordered 40 USB chargers to compliment the 40 vision 2 spinner 1650mAh batteries I ordered from a different seller.

When the package arrived, it had 20 USB chargers in it and 20 wall plugs.

That was not what I ordered,as I needed 40 chargers.The add said nothing about wall adapters nor did I want or need them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of charger. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ebay.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,