5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

DHgate is a dropshipping website that allows consumers all over the world to interact with manufacturers and distributors all over the word!DHgate, like any other site, has its fair share of bad products, but they're from a bad vendor.

DHgate is simply a tool. It is up to the consumer to use the tool in a smart manner and make sure they investigate their sources. I've been using DHgate for over 5 years now. I am a level 4 buyer and I will continue to shop on DHgate.

I buy clothing, electronics, jewelry, and various other everyday items.

I learned from day 1 to do my research before making purchases.I have NEVER had a dispute with any of my distributors on DHgate.

Review about: Dhgate Website.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Prompt delivery and the good packing, Great customer service, Free shipping, Website design, Easy navigatoin.

I didn't like: Shipping is sometimes slow.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with your shopping experience on DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,