Hollywood, Florida

First I must say I place an order with dhgate by ordering a dress from a company that they do business WITH name MAGIC DRESS THE COST $93.30 CENT TO GO TO A WEDDING A SIZE 16 WHEN THE DRESS CAME IT WAS ASIZE THAT CANNOT FIT ME WHEN I NOTIFY MAGIC DRESS THEY SAY I ORDER WRONG SIZE AND WOULD NOT REFUND BACK MY MONEY I PUT A DISPUTE THRU WITH DHGATE THEM ON THE OTHER HAND DIDNOT DO ANYTHING I GOT NOTTHING FROM THEM ALL THEY WROTE SAID MY DUSPUTE IS CLOSE NOTHING I WILL BE MAKING COMPLAINT FOR PEOPLE TO NOT BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES I CANT EVEN GET A PROOF OF MY ORDER THAT WAS PLACE ON SEPTEMBER 27 2015 MY HARD WORKING MONEY NEVER EXPREINCE ANTHING LIKE THIS RIP OFFS

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand this concern that you are raising to us and we'll be here to offer you the assistance that you need. Please send us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can check it here and assist you further. Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a nice day!

Cess

Dhgate Customer Service.

Dhgate2014

Hi! This is Cess from Dhgate Customer Service.

I completely understand the issue you are raising to us and we can assist you with this!

Please provide us your order number (PO#) for your order that normally starts with 15 or 30 so that we can have it checked here on our system records and have you assisted further. Thank you so much and have a nice day!