i have recenty ordered two alex and ani bracelets and then they gave me a tracking number but i think it was fake i told them where was my bracelets the bracelets was only $2 each and i had more than that on my card a few days later they sent me a email saying that my order has been canceled and then they took my money that was on my card i was very disapointed and then they sent me a email saying that it was coming in 5-10 shipping days and then hours later they said my order has been cancled again...

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

you are going to be sorry if you order from my name necklace

Dhgate2014

Hi!This is Riane from Dhgate.

We do understand that you are concerned about the order that you have paid for and we will be here to help. Upon checking the screenshots you have posted. We checked order 1468888157 and this has already been paid for 7.28USD. This has already been shipped with tracking number RJ273998296CN.

We tried tracking this order and it is already in transit. You can track your order here: http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RJ273998296CN

For more questions about the order shipment, please feel free to contact the seller for updates.

Here is how:

1) Log in to your DHgate account.

2) Click “Shipped" under Active Orders.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link "Leave Message" under the “Action” column at the right side of the page. For order 1468890653, this was canceled because there were no payment made for this.

DHgate only charges the amount shown during the checkout and in our e-mail notifications. Some banks or credit card companies charge a Foreign Transaction Fee, also known as an International Service Assessment Fee or cross border transaction fee, for purchases made through merchants located outside of your country.

As DHgate is a China company, some banks apply this fee to purchases made by buyers.Other banks use independent third party credit card processing companies that charge this fee.