5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've just recently found and started using DHgate and wanted to share how wonderful I think the site it.The Customer Service is immediate, polite and effective.

The ease of navigating the site is 1st class and they keep you fully updated with the status of your order. The website has been so well designed for the most user friendly experience.

I am in the United Kingdom and have found the speed of delivery to be very quick.I would never dream of buying from China due to the belief is would take several weeks, so was very pleasantly surprised to be corrected - Give them a try, you will not regret it!

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Lunamoona,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,