5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Order 252372121 This is my first experience with dhgate and it turned out to be super cool and super awesome.Seller replied to me almost in an hour and was very very friendly and Dhgate customer care support are very well versed and they take care of each situation at highest priority level.

I will recommend Dhgate to all my relatives and friends and apart from this I just wanna say I will pick Dhgate over any online site when it comes to online shopping :) dhgate god bless you :) keep it up!

Genuine sellers Plus Genuine website I'm really really happy with my purchase.If anyone want to communicate with me regarding my experience shall write me down at shahrukh6159211@gmail.com

Review about: Watch.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: What i ordered i received, Pricing, High quality, Prices and the diversity of product i was looking for.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi shahrukh615,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,