Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

In has been nearly 11months since we made the MISTAKE of ordering anything off DHGATE!Despite within 48hours of receiving our order #249213240 from DHGATE which had a counterfeit, not as described, poorly made garment (one sleeve coming out a waist height the other at shoulder height) attempting to raise a dispute it has been DHGATE online support which has been completely useless.

They continually when we can get a hold of them as they are always 'experiencing technical difficulties' (seems like they block us) tell us the refund is being processed WHEN we get any answer out of them at all that isn't please contact us back tomorrow we will have more for you then! (11 months). The 14 different email addresses I have for DHGATE also fail to respond to any emails at all, and your international customer support phone number has told me personally four times our refund is being processed - the person on the phone is always called Steven despite it being different people!!! Despite DHGATE having a BUYER PROTECTION POLICY to cover such instances no response comes from DHSCAM!

This buyer protection also talks about fining sellers who sell counterfeit poorly made products and despite repeated requests for proof that DHGATE has fined this seller I have got NO RESPONSE! Once DHGATE has your money they do not care!

I would stay so far away from this company that I wouldn't even have the time to be looking at this as it relates to DHGATE!DHSCAM

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: That i never have to go anywhere near dhgate again.

I didn't like: Dhgate is worst consumer experience of my life.

Comments

The after sale policy - really?Dhgate does what it wants, pushes the blame to the sellers and tries to stay out of it.

They don't care that they are selling counterfeit, illegal products to the us.

Why would someone support screwing over a manufacturer from China who lives there?That's low.

Dear Riane.

The only reason it is outside your 'after-sale policy' is becasue your incompetent online, email, and international phone support staff have taken 11 months to do anything!!!

You were contacted WITHIN 48hrs of the garment arriving.

It is counterfeit,

It is not as described,

It is meant to be a wedding dress but has one sleeve coming out at waist height the other a sholder height.The seller agreed to a full refund MONTHS AGO!

I have sent over 200 emails to 15 different email addresses including the one you have provided - no response! DHGATE is a scam - You should read your buyer protection policy and then think about answering any further correspondence! As for contacting online chat - if you would like I am happy to send you a screen shot of one of your online chat operatives saying that their only thing they can do with any order is help with tracking of an order!!! Its ok I have over 150 hours of online chat recorded.

They can not even work out if their supervisor ZICO is male or female!!!DHGATE is a scam and should be shut down permanently!

Dhgate2014
#1419901

Hi AnthonyDHGATE.,

We checked that your order was already closed.

This is already beyond our after-sale policy.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'.

Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you.If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,