Warrington, Warrington
2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Dire, ordered three children's bath robes.Declined the offer of personalised.

All three arrived with the names Brett, Jonathan & Jonathon.

No hope of a refund & mega money to return.Never again.

Review about: Bathrobe.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

Please provide us with your login email so we can check this on our end. Or if you have the correct order number, please have that provided also. We are not able to check anything and provide the resolution on your complaint if we do not have the correct information.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,