Tilburg, Noord-Brabant
2.0
Turnaround Time

i paid an item with my bankcard .

after many days i asked a refund because the seller was a scammer , and support agreed .

but instead of putting the money back into my bankaccount they putt it on dhpay . this is not the promised refund to the bank account they made .

"This email is to inform you that, regarding for your order $rfxno$, your refund for a full has been completed on our end as of 2016-06-28. Normally, the refund will be deposited into your credit company account within 10-15 business days , depending on bank's refund process. Please contact your card-issuing bank or credit company for more details."

if i want the money back to my bank i have to do this trough western union .. this will cost me 7,50 euro.

After my complaining they suggested to add 5$ on my dhgate so i can spend this on DHgate .

i did the withdraw refund to western union ( this will cost me 7,50 euro of my own money)

2016-07-10 19:46 US -$26.23 Withdrawal US $0.0 US $0.0 Withdrawn amount on hold. And today .. after 9 days still on hold !

. and this would be completed after 3 buisness days . after 3 buisness days .. nothing .. i contacted livechat .

they promised me they would do a urgent follow up .This would be all done after 48 hours . and they would make it an urgent follow up .

after 48 hours i did not receive anything on email and still the ammount on hold .

i called again . ... again wait 48 hours for a new urgent follow up ..... and again . 4 times in total ..

Today i used the live chat again and ....... they will make a urgent follow up and i will receive a email within 48 hours ..........

No refund 26,23$ and No 5$ is given .

I will take legal steps for this . even if i have to pay 10.000 euro to get this 26,23 back .. it will come back to me .

And i advice people to be very carefull on dhgate .. not only for the sellers but also for dhgate itself .. and do not trust the refund guarentee !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad and never again with dhgate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refund guarentee" of refund guarentee and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Dhgate needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned refund guarentee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Comments

Dhgate told me that they are moving to another bank and that’s the reason I cannot withdraw my refund from the dhpay account. I did not believe that ofcourse. Considering to demand them and complain at the local authorities of The Netherlands.

#1519267

Actually i also have 46$ on DHgate from a refund. But i cant even pay it to my bank account back because they removed the withdraw button.

I asked 2 months ago in the support chat: they said that they will update it. But still they are trolling their costumers, never ever dhgate

Columbia Falls, Montana, United States #1193762

I'm so glad i read these comments before I bought something. It seems like the whole company is *** artists!!! I will not being doing business with this company!

Dhgate2014

Hi x_reflex!

We truly understand how upsetting this must be. Can you please provide us with your order number?

That way, we can check the details on our end. And we can also provide the resolution to your concern.

We also encourage you to contact our live chat customer service for immediate assistance: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Riane

DHgate

to Dhgate2014 #1540072

Hello dhgate. I am also unable to withdraw my refund.

I also did a payment directly from my bank account. When can I withdraw my money from the dhpay account?