Turnaround Time

Long story short: I ordered a dress, received it, it had a stain on it. I messaged the seller and after back and forth they agreed to refund the item.

I sent it to the address provided, which turned out to be incorrect (even though it was in the original package as the "from" address), so the package came back to me and meanwhile DHgate closed the whole order, even though I send it back to the seller right away! I can see in the post office tracking system that the seller has received the item, however I haven't heard from them since and haven't received my money back either. They are clearly hiding from me as any reliable person would refund in any case. Dhgate is no longer replying to my emails and I am absolutely furious how this can happen, and how they can't help the customer by blocking the seller until they have refunded, or something?

The bottom line is that the item WAS DAMAGED in the first place and now I'm left with no dress, nor my money!!

I sincerely hope everyone will try to avoid this "service" as best as they can because I feel, and actually I am, ROBBED. By the way, the seller is Songjia668, do NOT use them.

Review about: Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: That they stole my money.

Comments

Tirkku

BTW, I never received any refund for this and the seller never replied to me. I would have expected to get, at least, the dress back, that I paid for. Please avoid this site as it will rob you and is a big fat scam.I guess I'm only left with wishing bad karma to the people who robbed me!

Dhgate2014

Hi Tirkku,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1483811

This is the typical response so the public thinks dhgate are good to go...AVOID!!!! USE AT YOR OWN RISK!!!!!