Dhgate Anything And Everything Review

39 of 661 Dhgate reviews

I bought this leopard pront shoes and was advise that it will arrive on time for the day I needed it.It was the first thing I ordered which stated process through facility fro nov 12 and the status has noy changed since.

I have received several other orders since then and no info on this.I am very upset and need to know where my shoes is.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
39 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Nov 25 #1245482

Hi Sanya-1,
We understand you are concerned about your order since it's not yet delivered. We checked here and this order was shipped on November 8 via Epacket, according to the tracking site it is in transit. Since this courier takes 6-23 days for delivery, the estimated delivery date is on December 1. Please give more time for the courier to deliver the goods, the shipping time of the item was shown in the item page when the order was made.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .
Regards,
Sil
Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Dhgate2014

Nov 24 #1245337

Hi there!
We tracked this and it has already left Shanghai and is on its way to JFK airport. Once this has arrived in your country, the courier will post new updates for it. We also recommend that you communicate with the seller. Since they are the direct supplier and shipper, they can call the courier on your behalf and get real time updates for you.
Here's how you can contact the seller:
1) Click “My DHgate” on the upper part of the DHgate homepage.
2) Click “My Orders" on the left side of the page.
3) Search for your order number. 4) Click on “Message Seller” on top of the order details If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Regards, Samantha Customer Service Center DHgate.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×