5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 23

Very well, seller offered refund.

Original review posted by user Apr 23

When I first started using dhgate I found out the website during a routine google search and this website poped-up.I was afraid at first because I had never bought anything on this website.

I found one seller with really good reviews because I was interested in buying a new pair of Yeezy 350 V2s and I placed my order, I paid and everything seemed right.. I waited for around 2 weeks until a package knocks in my door and I received just what I had ordered, and was kinda amazed by the quality of the shoes.. They were almost perfect replicas of the original Adidas Yeezy Boost 350s. I was super excited and ever since I started using DHgate on a regular basis.

It has now become my reference point when it comes to buying online..Super amazing website and customer service

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1319760

Hi tonce28,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,