4.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Good customer service and fast shipping.No issues at all.

Also the sellers are all very polite and do their best. I am happy as DHgate customer and i will stay a happy customer for many years to come if they keep up the effort. Lately they've become better than Aliexpress which is starting to abuse its predominant market position. Communication and research of the seller and the product plays a big role for a satisfactory buying experience.

One has to shop around and compare prices, delivery window period, reviews, etc.

Yeah!it's time consuming but we do the same thing when shopping in a normal store.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Good price, Quality of merchandise, Efficient service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi agi123,

Thank you for your feedback!We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your shopping experience on our website.

Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,