3.0
Turnaround Time

I purchased shoes and i get a email saying i didnt purchase no shoes but they took money off my card they took $54.60 off my card plus $1.37 i chat with someone and we going back and foward about my purchase i showed my bank statement and they was saying no no no you need to check again not happy at all they want put my money back on my card

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of air jordan retro12 pink and white. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air jordan retro12 pink and white in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1194463

Hi Danisha!

We checked on our system and we see that your order number is, 241653260​ and you have made this order in the email address, danisha418@gmail.com This order has already been shipped out by the seller on August 2 and your tracking number is, LT034390866CN.You can check on the updates of the shipment here:

For the extra charge on your account, we can assure you that DHgate does not charge you for anything extra.

What we only charge you is the item cost.You can clarify with your bank for extra charge since making a purchase on DHgate is considered an international transaction.

Riane