Was excited package came on time

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are glad to hear that you've already received the parcel. Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Cool shop dhgate.com Dhgate "Very satisfied with the sneakers. For a long time I was sticking my cool sneakers. I was very surprised to find them in this store. Then, I found their description..." Read more I'm very pleased with my purchase at dhgate.com. Dhgate "Guys, I recently ordered a hoodie. I'm very pleased with my purchase at dhgate.com. All has come in time, and to be exact, for two and a half weeks. The..." Read more Dhgate - Fantastic shopping experience Dhgate "I have bought many things in dhgate and I am very satisfied with this web. Almost always everything is perfect and when it is not so you can contact the..." Read more Dhgate - I bought 2 cosmetic bag Dhgate "i am very satisfied.you can find everything you want with lowest price and fastest ship in DHGATE.i love it.sometimes i found wonderful items in Unbelievable price but i don't buy..." Read more Great Value - Foreign object in cheese Great Value "Found a piece of cheese with foreign object. Unable to contact Walmart.com by email. This slice was in the middle of the pack, the slices around it were fine. I..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Not happy with Marvin Integrity cottage style windows Marvin Windows And Doors "I have 35 Marvin Integrity windows in my house, 15 of them are cottage style which means the bottom sash is larger than the top. I have been having problems..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst very worst no good Lazada Philippines "I purchased vision eye glasses for my online business... when my order arrived its not the thing as i was expected... but to think its ok coz its always been..." Read more Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! Writemypaperinau "Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! I order in the company "Writemypaperinau.com" basically control, practical, drawings and sometimes abstracts...." Read more