bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through.I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked nothing like the requested dress.
asked for refund, they refused saying it was to much work for them to not get paid and that i could just go have it altered. Went to Dhgate customer service, and they sent me in circles talking to no one and getting nowhere, its been weeks and I still have not gotten my refund. The whole company is a scam!
DOnt buy from Aimibridal don't buy from DHGate.i guess I have a halloween costume for next year!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a flashlight made by Jetfast and certified for use in the Oil, gas and mining industry. Electrical items made for this industry have to be made to..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Hi All, I have order iphone 6s clone on dhgate (PO: 31707179) and my *** of experience started there. 1. Seller shipped the item by quoting wrong price (Actual price i paid..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."