Phoenix, Arizona
100% full Not resolved
2.0

bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through.I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked nothing like the requested dress.

asked for refund, they refused saying it was to much work for them to not get paid and that i could just go have it altered. Went to Dhgate customer service, and they sent me in circles talking to no one and getting nowhere, its been weeks and I still have not gotten my refund. The whole company is a scam!

DOnt buy from Aimibridal don't buy from DHGate.i guess I have a halloween costume for next year!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

DHgate

Hi!We are sorry to hear about your experience to one of our sellers and we are here to help.

Please send us a direct message with your order number and order details to further assist you.

You may also contact us directly through our online chat service.http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do