Walnut Park, California

hello

This company a scam I open my account then after the 3rd order my account got frozen then I contacted safetycenter@dhgate.com they told me I had an open a claim something I never did they kept giving me a account number and credit card number that wasn't mine and they told me like you couldn't verify the credit card they also ask for an authorization form with pictures of my card front and back they told me the only was to make purchases was if I pay them with Western Union I want to know if anyone had the same story happen

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Ebay that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Hi Sahagunk,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.Please provide your order number/email address so that we can check the details and see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Our Safety Center will do safety procedures as we strive to make our website a safe place to do business with.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,