Roodepoort, Gauteng

I have bought a cnc machine from seller and the asked for my email for details on my order and then they asked for extra money into there own account so then I knew it was a scam a asked a refund and the seller canceled my refund/despute but on shipping remarks/details they said ship as soon as funds show..please just give me my money back order number 236190310

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss dhgate account. Dhgate needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhgate account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhgate.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi an3sellis001!

We checked your order here and we can see that you have already opened a dispute for your order and at the moment, there are no agreements reached yet.

When you open a dispute, the seller is notified of it and will be given time to sort things out.However, if the dispute reaches 5 days and there is still no agreement reached then please request for DHgate mediation.

That way, our Resolutions Center can step in and help you in resolving the issue.

Here are the steps in requesting mediation:

1) Click on "My DHgate" link found on the upper right part of the homepage.

2) Click "Active Orders" in the left of the page.3) Find the order number in Refund&Dispute 4) Click the link "View Return & Refund" under the Tab 5) Click "Request DHgate Mediation" Riane DHgate

I am going through the same exact thing, my seller agreed to pay for shipping

if I sent the board back. It's not my seller that's holding my money it's DH gates. I don't care how much they give me the run around I will not stop until I get mine.

Don't give up on getting your refund bug them because it is your money!!