I've made 4 orders at DHgate.com and I have been pleased with each one.The sellers sometimes don't understand my questions I ask but I find if I keep asking in different ways, I usually get the answers I need.Only word of warning is shipping takes longer than I expected.

Things don't move as fast in China. But hey, its a big country. I recommend this site for anyone looking for bargains.

be sure to read all descriptions closely and ask questions.If you have problems with a seller, their customer service is usually quick to give information and help resolve.Also, they allow you to track the progress of your orders online and will give you the tracking numbers of the carriers delivering in Israel I liked: Web site, Good prices and differentiated products.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,