5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I love DH Gate, you can find deal like no others.The customer services is excellent above standard.I have bought shoes, electronics, clothing, and watches!

Overall DH Gate is similar to any online marketplace but offer very option for consumers. I would buy more and more, and I highly suggest this website to my family, friend, and anyone interested on saving cash.

Some seller sells product on Euro size, for US consumer I recommended to go either 1+ or 1- on sizes depending on what you're about to purchase.For example if you buy a shoes, go 1 size less, if you buy a shirt go 1 size up.Thank you.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Online customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi Markorm!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are looking forward on your future purchases and thank you for giving our potential buyers tips in purchasing!

Happy Shopping!

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi markorm!

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to know you had a great shopping experience with us. We are looking forward to your continued patronage.

For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,