Dhgate - DH Gate Sends Wrong Merchandise and is Unresponsive

231 of 661 Dhgate reviews

I ordered hundreds of dollars of latex flowers to use as centerpieces for my wedding.The order was placed at the end of June.

When I started to receive the products they looked extremely cheap, however I still felt they were something I could work with.

Last week I received the final order of latex orchids (Order NO:331274208). They were not at all as described. They were not latex as indicated in the sellers description; instead they were a cheap horrible fabric which smelled terrible. Immediately, I received them I attempted to contact the seller, there still has been no response.

I also attempted to contact DHGate customer service.

DHGate's 'Live Chat' does not work nor allow any live response.If I cannot obtain some resolution I will be contacting my local news consumer reporters, posting about them in wedding blogs and warn other customers through social media.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Will never buy from dhgate again

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Latex Flowers
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #888163

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
231 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Jul 25 #1189610

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue since you received items with bad quality. We will help you on that. We have checked the order you provided and it's great to know that you have already filed a dispute. You did the best and right way in getting a resolution on this issue as well as to notify our system that something is wrong with this order. We found here and the seller did not respond to your proposal yet and they are given 5 days to resolve the issue. Once there is no resolution until the 5th day since the dispute was filed, please request for our mediation so that we can take over this case and resolve this issue for you.
Here's how you can request for mediation on this order:
1) Log in to your DHGate account.
2) Go to My Orders.
3) On the "Search Your Order".
4) Click the link “View Return & Refund” at the right side of the page. 5) You will see a button “Request DHgate Mediation" We also checked your messaging system and there was no messages found between you and the seller. Please make sure to communicate with your seller using your DHgate messaging system so that we can monitor your communication for future reference. Here's how you can contact your seller: 1) Log in to your DHGate account.  2) Go to My Orders. 3) On the "Search Your Order".        4) Click on Message Seller on top of the order details. Your payment is still safe, this will not be released to your seller unless if you will close the dispute.
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.