I recently bought a Android tablet from DH Gate and guess what...didn't do 1/2 of what its supposed to.

The SD card slot did not work, power switch did not work and more and more problems. Should of bought the IPOD from Apple right away. Thought I was getting a bargain. The customer service sucks because you get nothing but run around.

They tell me to make you tube video and I do, send it to them and they say nothing in return.

They know they sell *** and when they get cornered they hide like the cowards they are.Honestly does anything good come out of China....NOT

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

You can be happy you eventually got something, i ordered a sellphone in september,the site indicated that it could take 20-29 days, i'm waiting almost 4 months !!!!!! if i dispute and ask my money back he simply declines everything, he was going to contact the post office and let me know where the pakkage is. wel it has been 2 weeks and still no response.

yES THEY ARE RIPP OFFS.I BROUGHT FIVE FOR FAMILY MEMBERS.ONLY TWO OUT OF THREE WORK.

AND THEY CLAIM TO HELP YOU. BY SENDING YOU THIS AND THAT TO FIX THEM. BUT NO LUCK YET.AND YOU CANNOT DISPUTE WITH PAY PAL AFTER SO MANY DAYS. THEY NO WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

JUST LINGER YOU ON. AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT YOUR MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE A LOCAL NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM.

SO YOUR MONEY IS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN.THIS COMPANY SUCKS