4.7
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 05

is ok thank you

Original review posted by user Feb 24

Hi , i'm buyer over 4 years in dh gate site , i'm very happy for the articles , spedition and courtesy.I have received the last order , as always arrived at the times indicated, beautifully packaged and corresponding to the description of the site.

Thank dh gate that allows me to buy items at affordable prices and good workmanship. in each category I shopped I was almost always happy, and if I had a problem the customer service has always solved my problem quickly and never leave unsatisfied.

Sometimes and 'success that the package does not come to me at home, or have made me a refund or sent back to the same object.This seriousness' of work in my country (Italy) is not found much.

Review about: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi dilorenzo.gianluca,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,