Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

So I bought a couple things from DHGATE and all of the experience was beyond great.The products were selling at a cheap rate with good quality.

Of course you can't expect the same quality as the genuine authentic goods, however the quality is very close. Second part is that I have bought 2 tag watches (replica) on this website and they were both great, eight ticks per second which makes it an automatic sweep movement.

Not only this they also sell replica rolex's for 10 $!the rolex isn't the best replica but I can assure you that you are getting your money's worth have a good time shopping!

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I didn't like: How long it take to get an issue resolved.

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers. Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru:

Customer Service Center