5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Excellent shopping experience .I am very happy with my latest purchase with DH gate .

I purchase a knife blank - tool ,product arrived very fast ,as described ,very reasonable price and high quality .Payment processed without any issues . Contact with supplier - seller was without any issues and very fast replay . Browsing the product category i also find ,especially in tools product category that many popular products ar far more cheaper and in reasonable price range compared to some another similar web sites . Registration process is very simple and easy ,no hassle no trouble.

Overall i am very satisfied with product ,price and customer support at DH Gate.I can highly recommended to visit site and make some safe online purchase !!

Review about: Knife.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Price, Customer support.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi deltasport,

Thank you for your purchase.We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,