Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 24

To add insult to injury , now the black RAYBAN WAYFARER RB32 that I ordered from " Good Glasses" on Dhgate - the image has also changed to FAKE no logo, no name brand cheap shir plastic glasses which look NOTHING like the actual " Rayban Wayfarer" sunglasses they had advertised in the photographs on thrir site.They had hundreds of pictures of different colours/styles of actual Raybans ( Aviators, RB32 , RB40, wayfarers etc...) Now when I type in " rayban wayfarer" in the search bar , nothing comes up!!!!

This is insane and a freaking RIP OFFFFFFFFF!!!!! I'M SO PISSED OFF !!

Their items are NOT as described in the fake pictures they first show before you pay .You will not get what you pay for .

Original review posted by user Oct 22

On October 3 2017 , I ordered a pair of Adidas zu flux black and copper shoes and a pair of Rayban Wayfarers for $73AUD items in their pics looked legit.As soon as the money came out of my bank account and my order went through, the image of the shoes changed to fake no logo shoes.

Plus there's no order history on my DH GATE account and no tracking number either. I've tried to contact them many times about this and no replies. So I'm $73Aussie dollars out of pocket and not getting a thing from these rip offs. Friends, please don't ordee from them, no matter how tempting.

If it looks too good to be true, then it is.Stay away from DH GATE rubbish Chinese scam artists!

Review about: Shoes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

I ordered directly through your site.

You gave me a fake tracking number and I ordered RAYBAN WAYFARER sunglasses and the photos on the site "Good Glasses" that I chose from showed exact original Rayban Wayfarer.

Now when I look at my so called order it shows something different that are cheap plastic no name fake glasses.

Same goes with the Adidas zu flux sneakers.

The image changed after my payment went through to fake copies with no Adidas logos on the shoes.

Different to the actual photo that I ordered. Rip off. When I log into my account it's directly from dhgate.com Where else could I log in from ?

Uranus?Youse have done this same scam to hundreds of good customers.

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details for us to see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in chatting with us by clicking on ‘Online Chat’ from our Customer Service page: www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do

Sincerely,

Sil

DHgate Customer Service

Dhgate2014

Hi ProLifeGoVegan,

We traced your payment and this is for orders 266804797 and 266804798.We can see that this has been placed through a different channel so it generated a new account.

This was either placed through Facebook or Google with username Victoria SnoopyLola. You need to login through the platform where you placed the order for you to check on the order.

Your orders were shipped with these following tracking number:

LX517973551CN

LX525901375CN Your orders are on its way to Australia. You can keep tracking your orders here: Please communicate with the seller for updates on your order. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.

2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page. 3) Find the order number.

4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com