3.5
Turnaround Time

I have ordered 5 items at seperate occasions. All orders took much longer than anything I've ever ordered from Wish or Geek or Aliexpress...

all of these services from china I use regularly with out a problem. One of orders took over 2 months to arrive and another order never showed up. And then When ever you have a problem you have to go through a rediculous conflict resolution process that takes too much time. DH gate needs make changes if they want my money.

I'm ordering from Aliexpress from now on. DH gate is good at trying to get feed back to try and improve.

However they need to use that feed back to make actual changes. I've wasted too much time on customer surveys asking what they could do better and not enough time spent happily opening packages I paid for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Effort made to fix problems.

I didn't like: Too many problems just get it right the first time.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2016.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience.

The delivery time of the package will depend on the courier that you have selected when making a purchase.

If you need the items sooner, we suggest that you use express couriers such as DHL, UPS or FedEx to get the items fast.

We are committed to give a refund as long as our refund process is being followed.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,