3.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have ordered 5 items at seperate occasions.All orders took much longer than anything I've ever ordered from Wish or Geek or Aliexpress...

all of these services from china I use regularly with out a problem. One of orders took over 2 months to arrive and another order never showed up. And then When ever you have a problem you have to go through a rediculous conflict resolution process that takes too much time. DH gate needs make changes if they want my money.

I'm ordering from Aliexpress from now on. DH gate is good at trying to get feed back to try and improve.

However they need to use that feed back to make actual changes.I've wasted too much time on customer surveys asking what they could do better and not enough time spent happily opening packages I paid for.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Dhgate. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Dhgate to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was too many problems just get it right the first time. Author liked the most effort made to fix problems. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Ebay. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhgate and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.We are sorry to hear about your experience.

The delivery time of the package will depend on the courier that you have selected when making a purchase.

If you need the items sooner, we suggest that you use express couriers such as DHL, UPS or FedEx to get the items fast.

We are committed to give a refund as long as our refund process is being followed.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,