It's was my first time order with dhgate,I order 2 shoes from different sellers,the first one came quickly I got my shoes nearly 9days and I was very satisfied good quality for the price and the second one was not the same,so it's was already paid but not yet ship and the day after i order the shoes I realised the shoes material are not the same as on picture so quickly I try to cancel my order but I need to wait 5 day to do it(policy)....but I contact seller talk to him nicely and at di end of the day he agree and I contact consumer service on dhgate and they open a disputed and 2 day after the 5day i got my money back in my account ......my advice is don't be fool by picture on seller account before you purchase get in touch with seller tell him to send picture and write a name to make sure it's real picture...don't forget get in touch before purchase and ask seller to send picture and writing name or your name on a piece of paper and took picture send to you....

Review about: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback!This would be very helpful for our potential buyers.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve you better.For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us thru: https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/

Regards,