Verified Reviewer

I pressed payment released by accident, and Im very concerned that my item might not be delivered, I definitely need your help.

Location: Ajax, Ontario

Comments

#2021228

Hello Cleta, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#2021304
@Nadya

Thanks but that’s not my name, Kevin is my name, and yes I’ll give you the tracking, it’s LY96562****CN, please try your best to help me out because I need the item delivered before June is over, it doesn’t matter what I pressed, my item is already shipped, so I need to make sure that it still delivers, when you have further information please let me know.

#2022336
@Kevin2001

Hello Kevin, unfortunately the half of the tracking number information is hidden (LY96562****CN), please provide to us the complete information to check on the status.

DHgate Reviews