I himanshu from India ordered one set of earrings on 3rd November, I paid for it online but didn't received my product till date ... I text you many times but I found no response on it.

If you prove my trust then I would think of further deals through your website.

My order ID is 326762****. Please put your early concern ..Early concerns would be appreciated.

User's recommendation: I m waiting since 3rd november 2020 now it's 16 January 2021 but didn't receivedy product till date.

Location: New Delhi, National Capital Territory Of Delhi

Comments

#1973507

Hi there, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1973374

Hi, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service team again and we’ll be happy to assist you. Link: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#hp1507_helptop-contactUs

DHgate Reviews