3.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order with a credit card and then got an email asking for me to scan the front and back of my card which I wasn't a fan of.I decided to not do it so I just just emailed back sayzing I'd like to cancel the order.

It took a while for them to get back to me, but once they did the order was cancelled and I just reordered with a different method of payment.I wish they could have asked me to fill out this form before they charged my card since I lost out on the USD exchange rate coming back, but what are you going to do.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1302098

Hi,

We understand where you are coming from, at the same time, the verification process cannot happen if you haven't made a purchase yet.The verification process is a normal process for the following reasons:

- All Credit Cards that have been used for the First Time

- Credit Cards that do not match the Account Holder's Name

- Shipping Address of the Account Holder does not match with the Billing Address on the Card

- There are some inconsistent information submitted during the Payment Process that did not match the Credit Card Information.

When taking photos of your card, you may cover your security code as well as the first 6 and the last 4 digits of your card number. The exchange rate is beyond our control since we are only following the most recent and latest exchange rate.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .Regards, Customer Service Center DHgate.com