Spokane, Washington
100% full Not resolved

I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent it back exactly as I was asked to do. They claim to have never received it. I opened dispute with dhgate and they kept asking me for more evidence. I sent them pics of all product damage and shipping labels and receipt. I have been in an online chat with them many times and got nowhere ( usually cut off ). I came back to find dispute closed and now they won't even communicate with me. Now I am out original price + shipping back to them. I still try to communicate directly with seller , but they just keep stringing me along. This has been the most frustrating thing I have ever been through. I found out recently at USPS that if you want a packaged tracked in china you have to send it by 1 of 4 ways otherwise it stops at the border! I was not asked to ship in it any of these matters, just regular ground tracking.

I have all pics of product, original packaging, shipping box labels, and receipts.

NOTE: China reverse engineers all our products. They build them with inferior materials with child labor and sweat shops. Then they sell this " NEW " product back to us at reduced price compared to original brand. You get what you pay for.

NOTE: Most electronics can't be updated because of stolen software.

IF you by from china--you-- hurt AMERICA !!!!!!!

I will never do it again. I check every label now.

Review about: Sbb Key Programmer.

I didn't like: No buyer protection.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Almost all of the above. / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1180854

DHGATE are thieves, scammers and fraudsters

Busted2015

The only thing I can think is somewhere, deep in the heart of China, is a kid responding to this.

FROM SELLER -szkingbolen

Hi Friend

Yes,just tell me your address, I will apply to company to send you another unit.

You want our address? And you will come to get it?

Thanks&Regards

Tony

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it check here on our end and be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Cess,

Dhgate Customer Service

to Dhgate2014 #1071078

I have contacted you more times than I care to count !!!Don't act like you want to fix the problem--just for people that are seeing these complaints.

If you had any concept of customer service this would have never gotten to this point.!!

You know my account number, order number, and info.Why don't you call me if you are serious about fixing issues with your company!!

to Anonymous #1071083

Here, just for my sick sense of humor is the order # again.....

# 1577305598

Your response is eagerly anticipated.

to Busted2015 #1084044

Still NO resolution from DHGATE.

#The worst company ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!