DHgate Phone Numbers and Emails

dhgate@khlglobal.com
Turkey
media@dhgate.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact DHgate Customer Service?

How to Contact DHgate Customer Service?

What is the DHgate Customer Service Phone Number?

The customer service phone number for DHgate is (86) 10 - 8202 8870 ext. 8365. This number will directly connect you to the DHgate headquarters, and thereafter you shall be prompted to the customer service department. Since the headquarters is in China, note that the time zone is GMT +8, and the contact number is available from 9 AM to 6 PM, throughout the week.

What Is the DHgate Customer Service Email Address?

The customer service email address for DHgate is service@dhgate.com. You can use this email address to reach out to DHgate's customer service team with any inquiries, concerns, or feedback you may have regarding your orders or any other aspect of their services. DHgate customer service team usually replies within 24 hours of receiving the email; however, if you do not get any response you can send another mail with details of yours and your order.

Can I Contact DHgate Customer Service by Online Chat?

You contact DHgate customer service via online chat by using the live chat option available on their website. Simply visit the DHgate website and look for the live chat feature, usually accessible through a pop-up box on the main page. Click on the chat option and select the type of question or issue you have. Available 24/7, you will be connected with a DHgate agent who will assist you with your concerns and provide the necessary support.

PissedConsumer Club

2.3 / 5
Poor
Guest-5730941
Dhgate

It has been 4 months and my products have not arrived. I have sent messages maybe 50 times.

They do not even reply to Dh gate customer service.

My money is gone and the product has not arrived. This is called fraud.

Guest-5728241
Havent received order

Worst customer service ever, order my item weeks ago 1 shirt with that high shipping just for it to get delivered in another state and still no order or refund. I am pissed

Michael H Kva
Need a refund
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have a issue with a seller didnt send my package to my address only thing I received is a missing item notice and I open a dispute and from since trying to chat with the customer care and there is no possible way to do so. Im very upset and I will bring this matter to the law since DHGate has no possible way to contact for an inconvenience.

Heather S Lac
Refund

Order 311******** never created shipping label it has been months.
311******** i ordered 3 and only received 1.
311******** is broken
I want a refund on all items not received. The website makes it very difficult to make a return or to speak to any customer service this is my first time with the website and is terrible to navigate.

Please advise I do not want to dispute with credit card company. Thank you Heather Smith

How Good is DHgate's Customer Service?

Mustapha E Gxv
Mustapha E Gxv
Feels Disappointed | Apr 12, 2024

I'm fed up with you guys who stole my money without my consent

Boy Fzq
Boy Fzq
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2024

Very poor

Bebe Zgw
Bebe Zgw
Feels Disappointed | Apr 03, 2024

Customer service need a improvement need a us phone rep

Daniel E Zbu
Daniel E Zbu
Feels Disappointed | Apr 03, 2024

Horrible experience got ripped off and scammed. Hate him will never ever do business with him again.

Lenette Sas
Lenette Sas
Feels Disappointed | Mar 29, 2024

It took us three days to received a response to a message, they never picked up the phone, the tracking number was incorrect, they just promise to send the item but do not provide secure information about “when”. This company really mess up things with customers. I will submit more reviews about them online, they can’t be scamming people like this.

Djeli Jeremie K

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call DHgate?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “No delivery”
  • “Didn't receive item”
  • “Did not receive order”

Request for Information Question:

• “Missing confirmation”
  • “About my order”
  • “Looking for package and when it should be delivered”

Refund Question:

• “Cancel order”
  • “Cancelling My order”
  • “Order got canceled”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can not access my acount”
  • “Product was seized by carrier”
  • “Unfortunately I'm not happy I found that's the perfume it's fake I'm not happy I wanna return it”

Account Question:

• “My money was taken from my account and I don't see stuff order”
  • “My account is suspended”
  • “My account was suspended for no reason and i have an order paid for waiting for arrival it is not arriving”

Cards Question:

• “My card keeps declining”
  • “Not accepting Klarna card”
  • “Can't place an order because I can't add my new card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return shoes for bigger size”
  • “Return”
  • “Return and refund”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service problem”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Customer service representative”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Trouble with websites”
  • “Website”
  • “My order is not showing up on the website”

Other Question:

• “Dispute issue”
  • “Never got my item”
  • “Stolen from by buyer”

About

Summary

DHgate.com is a business-to-business (B2B) comprehensive trade solution provider offering one-stop trade services to international buyers who are interested in purchasing directly from China. The company provides its buyers with an efficient and manageable procurement process covering every phase of the international supply chain and streamlining trade channels. DHgate.com is neither a trading company nor a seller, but rather an online business platform where people can purchase directly from China. The company's wholesale e-marketplace offers Chinese manufacturers a great chance to open overseas markets and sell their products directly to international buyers, which are provided with unsurpassed opportunities to resell to stores or individual consumers. DHgate's main target is retailers and resellers but there is no limitation to the number of items bought so anybody can enjoy DHgate products and prices. The corporate office of the company is based in Haidian District, Beijing, China

DHgate reviews and complaints

2.0
Amazon India
6911 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about DHgate? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup