I have troubles with this seller on DHgate. He sold me an cnc machine, you can see it on the picture. He did want to pay with western union so i trusted him.

After paying $400 for the usb version of this machine he start to asked more and more money for the machine. I must pay for extra shipping, fees, tax, repacking DHL.

Finally he asked money for his agent in the UK. Also shipping UK to the Netherland 2x DHL bill.

I refused this last bill and now he don’t give me the machine. I payed already $800 for a $400 cnc machine. This men asked me ridicules prices after i buyer the machine.

I want a part back of my money, at least $600, the seller may keep $200 for costs he did make but i believe he never had extra costs.

His seller names are on DHgate: Yufekls Yuflkds Yufoels Yuhfolse yufhkdnv yufanedd His Western Union names are: First name: Xing Last name: Jia First name: Xiu ting Last name: Li This is the last email with him! I payed to you for a $400 or €359,79 cnc machine. After that you asked me more and more money for extra costs, fees, Baf and dhl. 1. WU transaction €359,79 2. WU transaction €128,14 3. WU transaction €116,41 4. WU transaction €106,84 --------------------------- Total €711,18 that's $805,59 Then you asked me to pay again $187 for fee UK for agent. Then I must pay 2x bill to DHL shipping UK to Netherlands And now you want extra fee for resending, hahaha! Don't forget shipping was free from China on DHgate! - I don't believe you have a boss, you're the boss. - I don't believe you send a cnc machine to uk, the machine was just fake and never exist. Show me the proof of tracking number China to UK and which company send it to UK. - I don't believe you have a uk warehouse. - The picture from the machine could be any picture. Show me the picture with machine in front of the U.K. warehouse with the streetname and city so I can check it. Not just a fake hotmail email address. - Let me see the shipping bill China to UK, you don't have it I think - Then your store on DHgate, I was a fool to buy from you. You're selling products and let customers pay directly with WU, that's illegal DHgate rules. All your cnc machines are very low in price compared to other sellers, that's was already suspicious. I was a fool to not see that. First you let the customer buy a cnc from UK and then you come with lots of tricks to get more money. You priced them very low and deliver from UK to get a lot of customers to buy with you. Then you have the trick to tell that the machine is not available in the UK. So the customer must extra pay for delivery, tax and fee. The customer already payed a lot so customer must pay again and again. At the end the customer don't get a cnc but you have the money. This I called stealing!!! I know you have no balls to give me some money back because this was all in your plan, you are just a criminal. I hope you will sue me in the Netherlands or China, let the judge decide who is a thief and a criminal. So please sue me? Don't forget, you have already $800 and I still no have machine. Also don't forget you have to proof that you send machine to UK. You must proof that you payed taxes and fee for my machine.some fake articles in a store, after selling the fake articles you go to another fake store. This email go's also to DHgate. I know maybe DHgate can’t do nothing because I don't have a ordernumber. You're very smart to do business on DHgate without order number from DHgate. Conclusion: - I was a fool, payed a lot and believed you and still no machine. - You are a very smart business man but also a criminal and a liar. - My lesson, never trust a Chinese business man who wants you to pay with Western Union! Your soul is very sick to handle like this, I hope you can sleep tonight? I'm not because I lost $800 thanks to you! Greetings,

I didn't like: Scammer.

Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Marketplace
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion