Seller Syman accused me of lying and trying to rob him from money because I received 3 out of 5 scales and the cover lids were cracked.Not professional AT ALL.

does not want to replace the cracked scales. Had 22 conversation about the issue. Had to get a mediator from DHgate. A CROOK.

Really gave me a run around about this matter. I will never buy from this person again. They should expel the seller from Dhgate. Absolutely does not stand behind his merchandise.

Deeply offended when he accused me of lying and trying to rob him. The packaging could have been more efficient.

No protection.No bubble wrap ..nothing

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments