Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Seller Syman accused me of lying and trying to rob him from money because I received 3 out of 5 scales and the cover lids were cracked.Not professional AT ALL.

does not want to replace the cracked scales. Had 22 conversation about the issue. Had to get a mediator from DHgate. A CROOK.

Really gave me a run around about this matter. I will never buy from this person again. They should expel the seller from Dhgate. Absolutely does not stand behind his merchandise.

Deeply offended when he accused me of lying and trying to rob him. The packaging could have been more efficient.

No protection.No bubble wrap ..nothing

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dhgate - FAKE MERCHANDISE AND CUSTOMS VIOLATIONS Dhgate "I ordered Nouveau Merchandise as listed and was delivered Fake. I requested a refund the day I received it. I have not received a refund. Customs declarations were falsified by..." Read more Dhgate - HOT *** MESS Dhgate "I purchased a prom dress for my daughter and when I received it, it was nothing like what they posted on their website..." Read more Dhgate won't return money for damaged/non working items Dhgate "Dhgate won't return money for damaged/non working items I got a totally bad shipment..." Read more One of the best DHgate experiences! Dhgate "Hello! I want to share with you a beautiful experience on DHgate, probably one of the most beautiful experiences for me! A month and a half ago, I have bought..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more