Dhgate - Constant lies and bad quality products RUN THE OTHER WAY

566 of 661 Dhgate reviews

Dhgate staff/managers-They are trained to stall the customer and to say whatever they have to say to keep your money for a long time without having to give you a refund.

On November 27 I purchased a wristwatch ,a pair of shoes and 2 beanies. December 13 a package arrived as promised but the 2 beanies/shoes were missing. The next day December 14 another package arrived with the shoes but I still haven't recieved my beanies. Dhgate staff at live chat keep saying they can't locate my order with the beanies even though I paid for them!

The wristwatch is terrible quality, and the snap chain to put it on your wrist broke the same day I got it....

The shoes are OK but nothing special. They actually appear to have been worn before....

Still waiting for my beanies and trying to get a replacement wristwatch. It's become a nightmare. Dhgate live chat staff do not know their *** from a hole in the ground and their managers are terrible. I contacted 2 managers via email addresses I found posted on this site but they are as bad as the live chat if not worse!

I also do not think for one minute any of the reviews here were posted by a single person. I think all the reviews are true as I am experiencing the same difficulties and same bs. I wish I never purchased from dhgate!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wristwatch
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #570526

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
566 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×