Guangzhou, Guangdong

Dhgate staff/managers-They are trained to stall the customer and to say whatever they have to say to keep your money for a long time without having to give you a refund.

On November 27 I purchased a wristwatch ,a pair of shoes and 2 beanies. December 13 a package arrived as promised but the 2 beanies/shoes were missing. The next day December 14 another package arrived with the shoes but I still haven't recieved my beanies. Dhgate staff at live chat keep saying they can't locate my order with the beanies even though I paid for them!

The wristwatch is terrible quality, and the snap chain to put it on your wrist broke the same day I got it....

The shoes are OK but nothing special. They actually appear to have been worn before....

Still waiting for my beanies and trying to get a replacement wristwatch. It's become a nightmare. Dhgate live chat staff do not know their *** from a hole in the ground and their managers are terrible. I contacted 2 managers via email addresses I found posted on this site but they are as bad as the live chat if not worse!

I also do not think for one minute any of the reviews here were posted by a single person. I think all the reviews are true as I am experiencing the same difficulties and same bs. I wish I never purchased from dhgate!

Review about: Wristwatch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $99
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.