Verona, Veneto

my experience with this seller is unacceptable . every day kept asking money for customs, storage and all the most trivial excuses . Bottom line : I lost 3000 Euros and I is not got nothing.

Now I'm making a complaint to the police , hoping that such a person can go to jail . I am very sad and I hope someone can reimburse me or dhgate.

Since the seller is part of your circuit , I was wondering if you were not also partly responsible and to have all or part refund of what I paid so that later you can riavvalervi on him .

In total I paid $ 3,000 but this person has hurt both me and you

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: fraud.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi!

We fully understand the concern you are raising to us.We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out.

Please provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction.That way, we can check on its details and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.

We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.

Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs

Riane