Dhgate - Cipollini RB1000 full carbon road bike

321 of 661 Dhgate reviews

my experience with this seller is unacceptable . every day kept asking money for customs, storage and all the most trivial excuses . Bottom line : I lost 3000 Euros and I is not got nothing.

Now I'm making a complaint to the police , hoping that such a person can go to jail . I am very sad and I hope someone can reimburse me or dhgate.

Since the seller is part of your circuit , I was wondering if you were not also partly responsible and to have all or part refund of what I paid so that later you can riavvalervi on him .

In total I paid $ 3,000 but this person has hurt both me and you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cipollini Rb1000 Full Carbon Road Bike
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #830817

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
321 of 661 Dhgate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dhgate2014

Apr 18 #1146190

Hi!
We fully understand the concern you are raising to us. We will be here to offer you the assistance you need to sort this out. Please provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction. That way, we can check on its details and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution.
We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast.
Here is the link for our Live Chat Customer Service http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs
Riane
Dhgate

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dhgate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dhgate.
Filing a new complaint about
×