Turnaround Time

I paid $50 in FEB 2018 for products which I never received till date JULY 2018. Consistent follow up with seller was useless.

Registered a complaint through chat and email but nothing worked. Funny customer service, they want us to contact the seller for refund. How can DHGate release payment when the customer order is not delivered?? When they have the authority to release our payment I surprised they want us to contact seller for resolution.

Then why do you have a customer service in place??? The buyers can directly deal with the sellers. DHGate is not able to resolve this $50 issue and Im not sure how they will manage bigger disputes. Seems like not only the seller cheat here but also DHGate itself is a scam.

I had posted the review in the product page but no resolution. Multiple follow up with the customer care but a useless message telling to contact the seller and no other solutions. Very very very disappointed.

I will never suggest this site for anyone and if anyone is using this site I will straight forward inform them not to rely. I will keep posting this review everywhere possible until I get a solution for the dispute.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Did not get my product ordered..

I didn't like: Pathetic experience, Cheaters, Worst customer service, No solution for issues raised.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 10.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi RegalButterfly, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1538502