Yes I order items and its not showing up in my cart neither is the shipping info. How can I find my order?

Location: Seattle, Washington

Comments

#2060127

Hello PissedConsumer285**** of Seattle, WA, May we know if you pay the order using card? If yes, can we have the first 6 and the last 4 digits of the card used when paying the order?

So that we can find the order number and see the email address used. Please send an email to customer-support@***.com or contact our live chat; https://www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html?dspm=pcen.hp.customerservice.custom.64tAi3V2tXOM487ckWyl&resource_id=#hp1806_helptop-contactUs

#2059765

Hi, To get the Order Number (PO#) please do the following: [1] Login to your DHgate account. [2] Go to "My DHgate".

[3] On the left hand portion of the screen you'll see "Orders". [4] It will show you a page with all the orders that are still active, look for the specific item of concern and you'll find the PO# on the left side.

DHgate Reviews