I have been trying to contact customer service for an hour. By phone and by email.

They do not accept my email address or my password????? I tried to change my account which they also wont accept. I have an order from Nov. that I have not received.

I am trying to get info. The error is yours. Not mine. I dont want to pay for info.

I want to talk to someone.

320 304 ****. Is my number. I expect a call.

I am deaf often dont hear phone. Leave message of how I can easily contact you.

User's recommendation: Poor contact service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

DHgate Cons: I can not get a response from the seller, Not provide correct contact number for company.

Comments

#1981817

Hello Christine V, We understand your concern about logging in to your Dhgate account. Please us an email customer-support@***.com and give us one order number in that way we can the email address used.

#1981730

Dear Christine V, Thanks for leaving comments here to us, sorry for any inconvenience, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. You can also contact our customer service directly with more details like order number, or your account information through this this link: https://dg.dhgate.com/myaccount/csmsg/leavemsg.do?from=nav_menu&knowfirsttype=42&language2=en

DHgate Reviews